Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Dead Day....

Summer isn't supposed to be scary... but with Zombie Popcorn Hunt 2 coming to a close (Aug. 30th) I found myself scared beyond belief....



I found myself in a dark room... creeping towards a bloody blanket.  My fear was peaking as I grabbed the corner of the blanket and quickly tore it back to see what was underneath.  To my shock, a cold dead hand reached up toward me, I was paralyzed by my own fear.  Unable to move let alone fight back the lifeless body lifted my quivering body upward and hung me on a hook, like a worm being baited.  










It wasn't long before my body went frigged as my blood seeped to the floor.  As the last bit of life trickled down my legs I remember wondering what that beast was.... and the word zombie popped into my slowly dying brain.












The zombie quickly worked on my body, as I lay there wondering what was next... would I see a bright light? Would I be put to flames? As I started to come to... I shook my head from side to side hoping I might change the view with every nod.  I was still in the death room... still smelled the death... I was still me... or was I?











A sudden urge came over me as I smelled blood rushing through a beating heart.  I touched my chest, since surely the beating heart was my own.  I was unable to contain my shock as my hand lay on top of my rock hard cold chest.  I slowly reached inside my chest and pulled out the unbeating heart to examine it.  Just as I began my examination I heard a noise that made me realize what the earlier smell had been.  My face lifted and I spotted her, Alley Cyberstar had just creeped into the room.  Her heart was pounding as she saw me...





thump thump thump..... my hunger grew..... thump thump thump












The chase was on... I disregarded my dead heart and quickly moved towards Alley's beating one... she screamed and stumbled out of the room... I didn't mind.... I love to get my food on the go! 


















Why don't you drop by some time? I'll just be hanging around until you get here.......

muahahahahahahahahaha





Adri



OUTFIT

Hair: Maggie - Sandstorm [Zombie Popcorn Hunt 2] @ Exile
Skin and Eyes: Zombie Popcorn Hunt 2 Gift @ Glam Affair
Face Jewelry: DeadRose [ZPH2] @ [-iPoke-]



Outfit: Hole Clothing Line [ZPH2] @ .:A&M:.
Tattoos: SnakeBite - Black Medium [ZPH2] @ ::Para Designs::
&
Heart Ripped Out [ZPH2] @ Olive Juice
 Shoes: Military Boots [ZPH2] @ [hoorenbeek]

No comments:

Post a Comment