Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Getting older...

A good friend, wakawaka Snook, IM'd me on my RL birthday and told me about this store that had a complete old lady avatar.  I wasn't sure if I should be insulted or grateful until I saw the texture detail on the skins.  What a FIND!





 






Grammy is headed out for a drink... the avatar comes with free granny clothes, an AO, and even a cane! haha... loves it!









Then Grammy fell into some hard times and became a "bag-lady", SAD TIMES!  Make sure you pick up this FUN avatar....







Thank you SO much to wakawaka for this awesome find and thank you all for my birthday wishes!  Enjoy the OLD bag... and if you see her walking around.... think of me! 

Skin, Outfit, and Shape: All brought to you by **Baiastice** -- ALL FREE


Adrianne Lanley

•·.·´¯`·.·• SLB •·.·´¯`·.·•

No comments:

Post a Comment