Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Gardens of Apollo..

The Gardens of Apollo is a very picturesque and tranquil place. It's easy to be swept up by it's beauty and has many small spots for you and your "special someone" to get-away to. I was riding solo today, but could still appreciate the coziness of this beautiful land.



I found a place to lounge and take in this fantastic zen atmosphere. I quickly fell asleep and my dream drifted to a heaven where a devil and an angel were in a battle for the angels wings...


Hair: Kyanna - Ash @ Exile
Jewelry (including face peircing): The Addiction Hunt [#65] @ *LouLou&Co*
Skin: Addicted - The Addiction Hunt [#69] @ CandyDoll
Tattoo: Lush Light - The Addiction Hunt [73] @ ::Para Designs::
Outfit: Dive Blue (Group Gift) @ *Envy Designs*
Shoes: Bondar Pumps - The Addiction Hunt [79] @ ..::Adoring Charms::..











The battle was fierce, just when it seemed the devil figure would win the angel found some strength and leaped with all his might, breaking through the ground into the light. I awoke with a fright, it took me three large gasps of air before I got my barrings back... I couldn't shake the feeling there was someone following me after I awoke, but I was determined to see the rest of this land.



Hair: Minami - Ash @ Junwave
Earings: "The color of my heart" @ *BOOM*
Outfit: Peaches and Cream dress - free @ Virtual Attire











I was shocked when I came across this monument but very impressed by the creativity. After I lost my paranoia I sat down next to these giant men and read for awhile. The day was coming to a close and so I stopped by the shops looking for something special for my partner in crime Mary.




Hair: Rynee - Sand Dollar @ Damselfly
Shoes: Aion Shoes 1 @ *Envy Designs*
Bracelets: BrazW - 5 Red [1L] @ Feeb's
Outfit: The Addiction Hunt [#3] @ Alexohol Fashions
Skin: Dahlia - Sienna - Navy (group gift) @ Cupcakes
Face Piercing & Tattoos: Ink'd Hunt [#1] @ .::Nostr@s::.










This land is a tad laggy but is worth it if you're looking to take some really cute pictures, or looking for a get-away with your "Boo"! :)

ℓυғғ чøυ
Adrianne Lanley

•·.·´¯`·.·• SLB •·.·´¯`·.·•

No comments:

Post a Comment