Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Think P!nk Skins...

While on the Think Pink Hunt I realized a certain theme.... PINK girlie stuff yay!  If you asked Mary what my FAV SL color was she'd say "Lord girl, you and your 'pink'....pfft!"  So this hunt was mine for the taking!!  I found so many amazing skins while doing this hunt that I HAD to share a few with my readers..





CandyDoll sponsored this hunt so we MUST feature their skin first!  Light in skin tone and also has light pink eyeshadow that shimmers with light pink lipstick. No cleavage on this skin but I love the textures on the lips. [add some sexy lashes and you're good to go]

Skin 1









This skin was from CStar Skins. It has smokey dark eyeliner that's shape is almost catlike.  This store offered many shades in this hunt but Adri is wearing the Tan shade.  I love the freckles!  Also featured in this picture is the face piercings from iPoke, if you're anything like me they are a must for pulling of that certain tough girl look.

Skin 2










This skin is from Glam Affair.  It comes in the light tone, with different layers of pubic hair.  I love the dark eyebrows and the lips on this skin are also textured well!

Skin 3













This skin is from TIK TOK and it has smokey eyeshadow.  It comes with or without cleavage but is only available in this light tone.  I like the beauty mark next to the poppin' pink lips.

Skin 4












The last skin is from Mynerva and one of my personal favorites.  I love the texture on the face, it's very realistic looking. The sporadic freckle makes the texture that much more believable! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!


Skin 5



So Besties... I've shown you the BEST skins in the Think Pink Hunt... happy huntings.... and enjoy!



ℓυғғ чøυ!
Adrianne Lanley


Links

Hair: Haruka - Smoke topaz [Group Gift] @ D!va
Face piercings: Rosado [#16 TPH] @ iPoke
Skin 1: Alessia [#1 TPH] @ Candydoll
Skin 2: PinkHunt Skin *2010 Edition* [#11 TPH] @ CStar Skins
Skin 3: SofiaV2 [#28 TPH] @ -Glam Affair-
Skin 4: Pinky girl - light - cleavage [#13 TPH] @ ~TIK TOK
Skin 5: Sophia - cleavage [#4 TPH] @ ~Mynerva~
Shoot Location: Glanduin

No comments:

Post a Comment