Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rainy Day...

Rainy Day's in RL leads to doom and gloom... Rainy Day's in SL leads to a photo opp and a perfect shopping day!  I was looking for a great deal when a great deal found me... Candydoll sent me a Group Gift via scribo and I was pleasantly surprised after I opened my gift. 




I started sifting through my million and one note cards to see if there was any awesome hunts to do... I was finding loads of fun things to hunt for but I decided to run to CandyDoll and check out the new store, which looks AMAZING (btw)!

 Needless to say I did NOT let the rain (SL nor RL) get me down... I shopped until I dropped and then got up and shopped some more! :)




 

Here's my umbrella.... take a look for yourself... Find some good deals... give me a shout and a TP and I'll blog them for you! ;)
 Skin: Dollie Gift [Group Gift] @ CandyDoll
Hair: Deena - Delighted Blond @ fri.day
Jewelry: Messed Memory Wire Set @ .:A&M:.
Dress: SweetSweater [Group Gift] @ auTre

Umbrella and poses: GLITTERATI










All and all it turned into a fun day... I didn't let the rain wash away my fun!!

HuGgIeS,
Adri

No comments:

Post a Comment