Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Henry Tudor Lands --In Memoriam--

I fell in love with this Sim and is sad to see it go but I shall post anyway because it was truly one of my favorite places to hangout and such.


The courtyard is filled with all kinds of goodies to hurt and maim oneself remember reading books about these types of devices? Usually only bad people get punished though hehe


Walking down the trail to the church I had to strike a pose before continuing on my way, time was of the essence that day as I needed some guidance...


I made my way to the church I was in serious need of some help before I had to face the trials not knowing exactly what was ahead in my time of need.


Everyone needs some kind of spiritual guidance and I was no different, fearing what was to come I said a silent prayer and left...


Making my way to the courtyard I knew was about to happen when I saw their torture devices let the fun begin! They tied me to the stake and burned me while I screamed bloody murder but...


It didn't quite work..guess I was a witch haha then they proceeded to take me to the guillotine where they did indeed chop my head off but being a resourceful gal that I am I played dead...


They took my body inside the building and put in a pile to be disposed of...but alas I woke at night and grew a new head muwahahaha!I picked up a fire poker near the grand fireplace to use as a weapon but to also light my way...


Making my way out of the building I saw the maze up ahead and decided I would be more safe in here when they discovered that my body was missing...


Going through the maze I was glad to have a little light with me otherwise I would have been truly lost...this maze is so much fun ;)


Finally reaching my destination I could rest without worry for this water was just as magical as me. Reflecting back on the days events I was happy to be safe and alive.


All in all this Sim was truly a lot of fun, it will be missed, there will be no LM at the end of the story because it is now gone, hopefully it will be resurrected like me haha, you can join the group in hopes of staying up to date if the Sim gets resurrected. I sure hope it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment