Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Nevermore"

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, 'tapping at my chamber door
Only this, and nothing more.'" -Edger Alan Poe


Adri the Crow... this  fantastic Halloween costume is definitely a BESTIE!  The unisex outfit is VERY well textured and gives you that spooky feeling as soon as you click "add to outfit".

I hope you all get a chance to pick this one up! Enjoy!!

HuGgIeS,
AdRi


Adri's wearing
Hair: Tres/Tierra (Happy Birthday Juicy gift) [look for it on the table when you land] [1L] from Simply Britney
Skin: Addicted to Halloween Hunt Gift from ..::Adoring Charms::..
Eyes: Snow White from [Grim hunt prize] from La Belle Dame Sans
Outfit: Raven Suit [Grim hunt prize] from FoF

No comments:

Post a Comment