Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Meet MarySWW Lawksley

Hi all! I'll be blogging about my favorite fashions some couture and some slutty hehe, I love deals and cool free items so if I see any know that you're gonna get em too! I love exploring sims that are (low lag) so any sim I post has to be utterly awesome and interesting. I've been in Second Life for a year and while there are some weirdo's, just know there are some awesome people too. You have to sift through the junk to find the treasure and I apply that same motto in whatever I'm doing on second life. Live, Love, and be Happy. Peace!

~Mary











Mary's wearing....

Hair: Lucinda-espresso @ Truth

Outfit: Hurley Layered @ -Ducknipple -- (free)

Shoes: Tabatha @ ECCENTRIC

Bracelet: Pomp Bracelet @ $GaNKed$ -- (free)

Necklace: Animal Tooth Necklace @ NC Paris -- (free)

No comments:

Post a Comment