Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

**PixelDolls**


Mary's wearing...

Hair: Lucinda @ Truth

Dress: Fade Velvet Dress @ PixelDolls -- free

Shoes: Silver Stiletto's @ Patulas


So..imagine my surprise after having a pretty blasé day me logging onto SL and as usual I have a ton of NC's thats just how I roll hehe. So here I am scrolling through notecard after notecard and all of a sudden like a flash of brilliance there it is! A fabulous NC from one of my top favorite stores in all Second Life PixelDolls! Which was offering a awesome sample of their new items for my favorite price of FREE so what do I do but of course scramble my little hinie all the way there and pick up their AWESOME goodies. Ladies I present to you ...PixelDolls Fade Velvet Dress in Violet. Just gorgeous don't ya think! I luff the lil details on the blouse.. utterly sexy.

☺Mary☻





Mary's wearing...

Hair: Lucinda @ Truth

Necklace: Sparkle Gold Necklace @ *Milady's*

Dress: Fade Wrap Dress @ PixelDolls -- free

Shoes: Silver Stiletto's @ Patulas

No comments:

Post a Comment