Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry Christmas...

Hey Besties... I realize I'm a tad late, but what an amazingly busy RL vacation I had. :) I hope you'll all forgive my tardiness.  I hope to have this blog up and running again very soon... sorry for the delay in posts as of late.


Are you like me and still living in a RL winter wonderland?  Want to get some really cute winter pics or even have some winter fun but don't know where to go?  I found this very beautiful land on SL that you are SURE to enjoy...


This land is FULL of romantic places to snuggle up with your SL lover and enjoy the winter wonderland... There's a band and everything, so you can dance and make romance! ;)



This place is truly beautiful... I had fun trudging through the snow and you can almost smell the crisp air. 





They even have sleigh rides! Snuggle up with the one you love and enjoy the ride!  Rezz is a little slow, but not terrible.



I took so many pictures when I was here... let me share my adventure with my BESTIES! :)


























 What a totally FULL day!! :) I hope you all enjoyed my fun filled day and again sorry it took me SO long to share this with ya'll!

>>> OLD EUROPE <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment