Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Deshima

Believe it or not I learned about Deshima through Facebook..which was kinda of interesting needless to say now I follow Second life on FB lol.. But I was amazed by the imagery of Deshima and knew that this was a place I needed to check out!


The landing deck has some interesting things including the time which is good because in space..there is no morning and night..


I stood in front of the Stargate but realized that it wasn't going to activate for me so I sat there dejected for awhile before making my move..


Walking down a corridor which seemed to be endless, not knowing which way to go I came across a beautiful sight wile looking out the window..


The sight was breathtaking looking out into the space it looked like a colorful nebula was within my reach..I wanted to reach out and just touch it with my fingertips.


There are so many rooms in this place it's like a maze I opened a door and it held a few space crafts I tried hopping in one but they didn't seem to like me haha..


This one was more alien-like in it's shape I should have gone to earth in but once again..no access for me lol oh well I'll have to terrorize earthlings another day ;-)


There was a nice little meeting room that I came across on my journey through the halls and rooms this one must be very important since it was filled with all kinds of flags!


Leaning the room behind I continued on my journey..took a few zigs and zags and arrived at a room which can be described as an ominous sitting area...


Just as I was getting comfortable, brushing the dirt from my elbows I heard an eerie sound...I turned towards the sound cocking my head slightly then BAM..lights out..I died in space...

Come take your chances at Deshima I hope you don't meet the same fate as I did! Muwahahaaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment